The online community for scientific pantheists
* UPLOAD A HEAD SHOT. People will welcome, trust, and respond to you MUCH more readily.
* JOIN YOUR LOCAL GROUP. If there isn't one suggest it here.
* Join one or two interest or support groups.
* LIMIT EMAILS FROM NING HERE. Deflect spam by clicking "just friends" in your profile Settings; Privacy; Moderation.
* READ THE USER GUIDE....
* TRY THE TAB PULLDOWN MENUS: User guide, FAQ, and help are there, among other things.
* CHECK OUT THE Chat facility (to see who's around, click bottom right).
* DON'T TRY TO DO EVERY-THING.
Be selective. Find your comfort level. Find a niche and make friends.
This is a community where scientific/naturalistic pantheists can network, explore aspects of practical living from a pantheist point of view, as well as networking locally and arrange local gatherings.
Checkout our interest groups and local groups. More local groups will be created as needed. If you don't find one close, suggest one HERE.
Scientific pantheism stands for reverence for the Universe and Nature, care for human and animal rights, and celebration of our lives as part of the whole. For more detail visit http://www.pantheism.net.
Remember: nothing happens here unless the members make it happen. If you find a group that's fallen silent, and want to say something relevant - go ahead and say it!
The primary purpose of this network is social and local networking, exchange of experience and wisdom, and mutual support, rather than debate.
TO SIMPLIFY YOUR VISITS HERE, WE SUGGEST YOU FOCUS ON GROUPS
Groups are for arranging local, state or national get-togethers, or sharing interests, experience and wisdom. Explore the Groups Tab above.
Start with the Guide to Groups page.
We also have some practical and supportive groups on Pantheist living and stages of life from cradle to grave, as well as others on environment and nature, interests and activities, causes and issues, and WPM matters.
Please treat other users and their views with respect.